Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11



'n man se 'onthou' getwitter gisteraand.

"One of the weirdest feelings, which I’m sure everyone can share, is that I remember distinctly feeling…
…in the month or two before the attack that “important” news no longer existed. It was all inane bulls**t about…
…shark attacks and Gary Condit and overaged pitchers in the Little League World Series. To this day…
…I try never to grumble about a slow news day because the alternative is horrifyingly worse."

lees dit, dit het my bloed laat stol...

kliek op die woorde hier onder, lees en onthou hulle:
" The Missing"
"By evening all their ash had settled so
That on the leaves outside my window glowed
Their souls in small bright stars until the rain
Cleaned all of what could not be clean again."

Project 2,996, kliek en onthou...