Saturday, February 14, 2009

my valentyn

Sonnet XVII - Pablo Neruda

"I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
I love you as the plant that never blooms
but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,
risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way
than this: where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you',
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.


hierdie man...



myne...



en ek syne...



vir ewig...



en altyd...


Even after all this time,
the sun never says to the earth,
"You owe me."
Look what happens with a love like that.
It lights the whole sky.
~Hafiz~





Kyk na hierdie oulike webwerf: iloveyoumorethanblank

en van die Washington post, mense se liedesverhale in 6 woorde
baie klink so negatief en ek dink my gunsteling was ook negatief bedoel:
"Marriage is a neverending slumber party"
MAAR ek hou van slumber parties, so vir my is dit 'n wonderlike gedagte.




ek hoop vir jou - liefde.

dankie Here, vir die genade van liefde