Monday, January 4, 2010

kan nog nie vorentoe nie

moet eers terugkyk en dit in Ingils,
erens op iemand se blog gekry...




Reflection Questions for 2009

1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
I completed the scuba diving course!

2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
'patiently' waiting for nursing paperwork

3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Art journaling!

4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
I never thought I'll have to wait so long to get certified as a nurse

5. Pick three words to describe 2009.
fly!
joy!
struggle!

6. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe your 2009 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you).
creative
love
challenge

7. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe their 2009 (again, without asking).
love
hard work
challenge


8. What were the best books you read this year?
mmmm

9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
my husband
the ladies from Biblestudy
my one newfound precious friend

10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
continues quest to be patient and to be dependent on my husband

11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
relying more on God than on female friends

12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
I made peace with some of the struggles from my past
Started spending time with God, with my husband on a regular bases, awesome!

13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
oops, gained too many pounds since I got married

14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
closer to my husband
but so much further from other people, a great struggle for me

15. What was the most enjoyable area of managing your home?
cooking
decorating, making our little house a home

16. What was your most challenging area of home management?
I can't think of anything

17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
the internet!!

18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
building my relationship with my husband


19. What was the biggest thing you learned this past year?
you can not allow yourself to worry about how other people see you, or what they are thinking about you, often people consentrate so much on themselves that they don't even think about you.

20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2009 for you.
Introversion ( is that even a word...)
in other words, curling up inside myself...

Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
~Bernice Johnson
.
en nou 2010
hier kom ek
.
.